2020년 7월 12일 일요일

Paper Thin by Austin Ryan


https://open.spotify.com/track/1Hs9YQDx8w1RsLnnXNBAsg?si=4Khy238IQoCKugWdjjCvVA

If you say ‘leave’ Know I’ll stay anyways.
Won’t lie I’m sick, a sucker for heartbreaks.
If I say ‘go’ Just shut the door.
But leave it unlocked for when I run back into your arms.

Catching feelings like cold in the wind.
Body weaker, losing immunity.
Hurry back ‘cause you’re my medicine.
Mind is cluttered, I can hardly breathe.

Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh

Dazed in the afterglow Bask in the highs to feel alive.
Scorched with the taste of all the lows.
Gotta mend me well when i want more.
I build it up and push restart The way that you play with my heart.

Catching feelings like cold in the wind. 
Body weaker, losing immunity.
Everything you do cuts through my skin. 
Tried to hold a love so paper thin.
Fold me in half, carry in your arms. 
Tossed in the trash, rip me apart.
Paper thin heart, paper thin heart. 
Catching feelings like cold in the wind. 
Body weaker, losing immunity. 
Everything you do cuts through my skin.
Tried to hold a love so paper thin. 
Fold me in half, carry in your arms.
Tossed in the trash, rip me apart. 
Paper thin heart, paper thin heart.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Hate That I Love You by Relikc